Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150602
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who is the Book of Ezra named after?
(a) A king of Judah after the return from Babylon
2. Who was the king of Persia (known since the 1920s as Iran) who set the people of Judah free to return to Jerusalem after their Babylonian exile?
3. Who were the "Jews" who returned to Jerusalem after the Babylonian exile?
4. The return of the people of Judah had three primary leaders. Ezra and Nehemiah were two of them. Who was the other?
5. Who attempted to block the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem?
(a) The Levites
6. Who was the Persian king who declared that the Temple rebuilding was to be resumed and completed?
7. Who was the Persia king who authorized Ezra to do his part in the rebuilding of the Temple and the city of Jerusalem?
8. In which direction is Babylon from Jerusalem?
9. Why were invaders from Babylon said to come from the north to Jerusalem?
(a) Babylon is north of Jerusalem
10. Why did Ezra ban marriages between the people of Judah and specific other people at the time of the return to Jerusalem?
(a) He was a racist
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) A Levite who was one of the leaders of Judah's return from their Babylonian exile