Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150603
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The Book of Nehemiah begins with Nehemiah in Shushan, a capital city of Persia (Persia has been known since the 1920s as Iran). Who were the other famous people of the Bible, who have Books of the Bible named after them, that were in Shushan in their time?
(a) Esther and Daniel
2. Of which kingdom was Nehemiah an exile?
(a) Israel before the division into Israel and Judah
3. How did the Persian king enable Nehemiah to travel from Persia to Jerusalem?
(a) By boat
4. Why did the LORD remove the people of Judah from Jerusalem for seventy years?
(a) To wait for the fall of the Babylonian Empire
5. What did Nehemiah find when he arrived in Jerusalem?
(a) The Temple destroyed but the city rebuilt by the Palestinians
6. What was the best route from Babylon to Jerusalem known as?
(a) The Fertile Crescent
7. What did Nehemiah do to those who started the corrupt ways that got sent Judah sent away 70 years before?
(a) He pleaded with them to stop - but they ignored him
8. Who were the "Jews" who returned from the Babylonian exile - who are also the Jews of today?
9. When did the Pharisees and Sadducees originate?
(a) In the time of Moses, when the Tabernacle was built
10. What Kingdom of Judah followed the time of Nehemiah?
(a) The Herodians
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Esther and Daniel (Nehemiah 1:1-3, Esther 2:5-8, Daniel 8:1-5)