Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150604
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What was Esther's actual Hebrew name?
2. Of which Israelite tribe was Esther?
3. When did the events of the Book of Esther happen?
(a) During the time of the Assyrian Empire
4. What was the name of the Persian queen who was replaced by Esther?
5. What was the name of Esther's older cousin who raised her as a daughter when she became orphaned?
6. What was the name of the Persian official who wanted to kill Mordecai and commit genocide of all of the people of Judah?
7. Esther was queen in Shushan, a capital city of Persia (Esther 2:5-8). Who were the other famous people of the Bible, who have Books of the Bible named after them, that were in Shushan in their time?
(a) Micah and Zechariah
8. What happened to Haman?
(a) He became king of Persia
9. What observance of the people of Judah originated in the time of Esther?
10. Did the "lost ten tribes" of Israel ever know Purim?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Hadassah (Esther 2:7 KJV)