Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150608
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word (KJV)?
1. "The words of the Preacher, the son of _______, king in Jerusalem. Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity."
2. "I sought in mine heart to give myself unto _______, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was that good for the sons of men, which they should do under the heaven all the days of their life."
3. "To every thing there is a _______, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted."
4. "Better is a poor and a wise _______ than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished."
5. "There is a sore evil which I have seen under the _______, namely, riches kept for the owners thereof to their hurt. But those riches perish by evil travail: and he begetteth a son, and there is nothing in his hand."
6. "Better is the sight of the _______ than the wandering of the desire: this is also vanity and vexation of spirit."
7. "A good _______ is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth."
8. "Whoso keepeth the ________ shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment."
9. "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know _____ _____ _____, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten."
(a) Not any thing
10. "A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his _______."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) David