Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150609
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word (KJV)?
1. "The song of _______, which is Solomon's."
2. "I am _______, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."
3. "My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the _______. Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether."
4. "Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast _______ eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead."
5. "I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my _______; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved."
6. "I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the _______ budded."
7. "Thy neck is like the tower of _______ builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men."
8. "Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the _______ tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee."
9. "For, lo, the _______ is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land"
10. "King Solomon made himself a chariot of the wood of _______. He made the pillars thereof of silver, the bottom thereof of gold, the covering of it of purple, the midst thereof being paved with love, for the daughters of Jerusalem."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Songs