Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150615
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What kingdom did the LORD send Hosea to warn? (Hint: Hosea went to the capitals in Samaria)
(a) The Israelites during the Civil War between Saul of Benjamin and David of Judah
2. What did the LORD tell Hosea to do to prophesy to Israel how they had become unfaithful harlots to Him?
(a) To marry a harlot and have other men's children while married to her
3. What did the LORD tell Hosea to do to prophesy how unfaithful Israel will one day be reconciled to Him?
(a) To take back his unfaithful, harlot wife and her children of adultery
What's the missing word (KJV)?
4. "Hear the word of ____ _______, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood."
(a) The LORD
5. "I know _______, and Israel is not hid from me: for now, O _______, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled. They will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the LORD." (Hint: The answer is a tribe of Israel; only one of the choices is a tribe of Israel)
6. "For I desired _______, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings."
7. "For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up. Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure. For they are gone up to _______, a wild ass alone by himself: Ephraim hath hired lovers." (Hint: The answer is located east of Israel)
8. "My people are destroyed for lack of _______: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."
9. "They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore he will remember their _______, he will visit their sins."
10. "O Israel, _______ unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) The Kingdom of Israel after Israel was divided into the independent kingdoms of Israel and Judah (Hosea 1:4)