Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150617
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
Amos was a prophet from the Kingdom of Judah who was given to prophesy to the Kingdom of Israel. Amos was from Tekoa, a town a few miles south of Bethlehem.
1. What was Amos when the LORD called him to be a prophet?
(a) A shepherd
2. Amos described what the LORD is going to do when He returns to Zion. Where is Zion?
(a) In Nazareth
3. Amos also warned a major city in Syria. Which of these is a city in Syria?
4. Amos also warned the nation in Gaza. Who were the people of Gaza?
(a) The Samaritans
5. Amos described how the Nazarites were abused in the Kingdom of Israel (Amos 2:11-12). What were two of the conditions specific to being a Nazarite?
(a) Uncut hair and no consumption of wine
6. Where were the capitals of the separated Kingdom of Israel located?
(a) In Judea
7. What stars are mentioned in the Book of Amos?
(a) Orion and the Pleiades
8. What did the king of Israel do after Amos delivered the LORD's warning to him?
(a) He repented
9. What did the LORD declare about Israel when they refused the warnings by His prophets?
(a) He would accept their rebellion and love the evil little darlings anyway
10. Did the LORD also declare that the exiled people of Israel would one day be gathered and reunited with Judah?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) A shepherd (Amos 1:1)