Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150623
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Zephaniah was a prophet of the LORD to the Kingdom of Judah. Which tribe(s) composed the Kingdom of Judah?
2. Why did the LORD declare that the Kingdom of Judah would fall?
(a) They became the war mongers of the world
3. According to the actual Biblical record, where is "Palestine" (also rendered as "Philistine")?
4. Where is Moab?
(a) West of the Jordan River
5. What prophet was contemporary with Zephaniah?
6. When did the Kingdom of Israel completely fall to Assyria?
(a) By 721 BC
7. When did the Kingdom of Judah completely fall?
(a) By 586 BC
8. What was the capital city of the Kingdom of Judah when it fell to Babylon?
9. What happened to the Temple when Judah fell to Babylon?
(a) Nothing, it wasn't built yet
10. Will the people of Israel and Judah ever be reunited?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Judah, Benjamin and Levi