Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150626
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
Malachi, from the Hebrew name pronounced mawl-aw-kee, meaning servant, or messenger, was a prophet of the LORD at the time of the people of Judah's return to Jerusalem from their Babylonian exile. While much of Malachi's prophecies are about the time of the return of the Messiah, he was also given to rebuke the people of Judah who returned to Jerusalem and began repeating the same corruption that caused them to be taken away (see The Carpetbaggers of Judah).
What's the missing word (KJV)?
1. "The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's _______? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."
2. "A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith ____ _____ of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name? Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of ____ _____ is contemptible."
(a) The LORD
3. "And ye shall know that I have sent this _______ unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts. My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name."
4. "The law of truth was in his mouth, and _______ was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from _______."
5. "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare _____ _______ before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:"
(a) The way
6. "And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the _______, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts."
7. "For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be _______: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch."
8. "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the _______; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts."
9. "Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in _______ for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments."
10. "Behold, I will send you _______ the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Brother