Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150701
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who wrote the Book of Acts?
2. What Holy Day was being observed when "they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance"?
3. What was the name of the deacon who was stoned to death for His preaching the true Gospel?
4. What was the name of the Pharisee who the LORD struck down on the road to Damascus? (Hint: the Pharisee thereafter became known as the apostle Paul)
5. What was the name of the man from Cyprus who worked with the apostle Paul at the beginning of Paul's ministry?
6. Paul visited the city of Ephesus during his missionary journeys. In what present-day country is Ephesus?
7. Paul visited the city of Corinth during his missionary journeys. In what present-day country is Corinth?
8. What were the names of the Roman governors who sat in judgment of the apostle Paul?
(a) Felix and Festus
9. Where was Paul being taken as a prisoner when he was shipwrecked?
10. What is the name of the island on which Paul was shipwrecked?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Luke (Acts 1:1, Luke 1:1-4)