Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150702
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who wrote the espistle (letter) to the Romans?
(a) The apostle Peter
2. Who is Romans addressed to?
(a) The Pope
What's the missing word(s) (KJV)
3. "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an _______ made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."
4. "For this cause God gave them up unto _______ _______: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."
(a) Vile affections
5. "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all _______, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
6. "Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are _______, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin."
7. "What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is _______. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. For the wages of sin is _______; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
8. "For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the _______ of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them."
9. "For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, ________________________________."
(a) The Law of God is done away
10. "And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of _______."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) The apostle Paul (Romans 1:1)