Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150706
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word (KJV)?
1. "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the _______ which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ."
2. "Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own _______ hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."
3. "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the _______ that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"
4. "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the _______."
5. "For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the _______ of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."
6. "For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye _______ in the Lord: walk as children of _______"
7. "Put on the whole _______ of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."
8. "Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with _______, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;"
9. "Above all, taking the shield of _______, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"
10. "Praying always with all _______ and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints"
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Saints