Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150708
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What was Colossae (also rendered Colosse) in the first century AD?
(a) A city in Asia Minor (Asia Minor is known today as Turkey)
2. Who wrote the epistle (letter) to the Colossians - the Christians of Colossae
3. What did Paul commend the Colossians for in his greeting?
(a) The completion of their new multiplex church cathedral and political party headquarters
4. Who did God send to do the actual Work of Creation?
(a) The LORD God, Who was later born as Jesus Christ
5. Who is the Leader of Christ's Church?
(a) Jesus Christ
6. What did Paul say about those who proclaim that "God's Law is done away" so that they can wallow in "fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry"?
(a) The wrath of God is coming upon those who refuse to repent and obey God's Law of freedom and righteousness
7. What does "iniquity" mean?
(a) When what is evil and self-destructive becomes "normal" in a society
8. What does "decadence" mean?
(a) Dealing of cards
9. What does "mercy" mean to God?
(a) Giving eternal life to defiantly-evil people
10. Which of the writers of the "Gospel" books was with Paul when he wrote the epistle to the Colossians?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) A city in Asia Minor (Asia Minor is known today as Turkey)