1. Where is Thessalonica (or Thessaloniki)?
2. What famous mountain is visible from Thessalonica?
(a) Mount Sinai
(b) Mount Olympus
(c) Mount Hermon
(d) The Temple Mount
3. Thessalonica is in Macedonia. What great conqueror king was from Macedonia?
(a) Julius Caesar
(b) King Nebuchadnezzar
(c) Alexander the Great
(d) Cyrus the Great
4. How did Paul preach the Gospel?
(a) He made a great effort to not offend people who preferred religious lies and political fantasies to the Truth; he left the misled in their state of deception and the unrepentant without warning
(b) He spoke only to people who had already been converted so as to not risk offending anyone with the Truth
(c) He sent others to speak for him
(d) He was an unflinching servant of the Messiah and the true Gospel, not a harlot-in-a-pulpit flatterer of people
5. Who was the young man with a Greek name who worked with Paul?
6. How is death described in the Holy Bible?
(a) Alive in heaven
(b) Alive in hell
(c) Conscious in the grave
(d) A deep, painless, peaceful sleep - while awaiting the resurrection
7. What is going to happen on the day of the Messiah's return?
(a) The world will end and cease to exist
(b) The saints will be "raptured" to heaven
(c) Nothing; most Christian-professing people don't believe it so it must not be so - God left it up to the "leading" humans to decide what God must do
(d) The first resurrection from the dead
8. What will happen to genuine Christians who are alive on the day of the Messiah's return?
(a) They will be "raptured" to heaven - a doctrine that is found no where in the Holy Bible, but since a small cult invented the idea in the late 1800s, it must be true
(b) They will die
(c) They will be reincarnated
(d) They will be changed to spirit - the same as those of the dead who will be resurrected that day
9. What sound will be heard all around the Earth on the day of the Messiah's return?
(a) Air raid sirens
(b) "Gospel" music
(d) A great Trumpet
10. What did Paul teach about proving things?
(a) Prove all things; hold fast that which is good
(b) Follow the "leaders" regardless of what they do or say
(c) Observe whatever religious traditions that have been in the family for generations - no ancestor could ever have been misled into a false church
(d) Choose whatever "Christian" doctrines that best suit your worldly patriotism
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Greece (1 Thessalonians 4:10)
Related Bible Study: Paul's First Missionary Journey, Paul's Second Missionary Journey and Paul's Third Missionary Journey
2. (b) Mount Olympus (see the photograph)
Related Bible Study: Mountains In History And Prophecy
3. (c) Alexander the Great
Related Bible Study: The Prophet Daniel: The Ram and The He Goat and A History Of Jerusalem: Greeks, Ptolemies, Seleucids
4. (d) He was an unflinching servant of the Messiah and the true Gospel, not a harlot-in-a-pulpit flatterer of people
Related Bible Study: What Gospel Did Jesus Preach? and Praise or Flattery?
5. (a) Timotheus (1 Thessalonians 3:6)
Related Bible Study: 1 Timothy: Godliness With Contentment and 2 Timothy: In The Last Days Perilous Times Shall Come
6. (d) A deep, painless, peaceful sleep - while awaiting the resurrection
Related Bible Study: Awake And Sing, Ye That Dwell In Dust and What Do The Dead Know?
7. (d) The first resurrection from the dead (1 Thessalonians 4:16)
Related Bible Study: The Harvests Of Salvation
8. (d) They will be changed to spirit - the same as those of the dead who will be resurrected that day (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
Related Bible Study: What Was The Lesson Of John 3:16?
9. (d) A great Trumpet (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
Related Bible Study: The Feast Of Trumpets: The First Christian Salvation Day
10. (a) Prove all things; hold fast that which is good (1 Thessalonians 4:21)
Related Bible Study: 1 Thessalonians: Prove All Things, Hold Fast What Is Good