Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150711
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Timothy, from the Greek name pronounced Timotheus, became a student of the apostle Paul as a youth. Timothy later became a prominent preacher of the true Gospel in his own right. Timothy's mother and grandmother were Jews and Believers. What were their names?
(a) Eunice and Lois
2. Who was Timothy's father?
(a) A Jew from Greece
3. What does "charity" actually mean?
(a) A corporation established with the permission of the government
4. Who hates God's Law of truth and freedom - and say that it's "done away"?
(a) Unrepentant sinners, the unholy and profane, murderers and manslayers
5. Who is the sole Mediator between God and humanity?
(a) Jesus Christ
6. What will be the state of the world in the end-time just before the Messiah's return to establish Paradise on Earth?
(a) Everyone will become true Christians
7. Did Paul recommend a very small amount of wine to Timothy for medicinal purposes - while stating that drunkenness was evil?
8. How did Timothy become a teacher and preacher of the Gospel?
(a) Paul chose him as an apprentice
9. Who was Paul's famous "the love of money is the root of all evil" spoken to?
10. In his letter to Timothy, the apostle Paul used the same Title for the coming Messiah as did the apostle John in the Book of Revelation. What is it?
(a) King of kings, and Lord of lords
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Eunice and Lois (2 Timothy 1:5, Acts 16:1)