Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150713
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who wrote the epistle to Titus?
2. What was the nationality of Titus?
3. Fourteen years after Paul's conversion, Titus accompanied Paul to Jerusalem to meet with the other apostles. Who was also with Paul and Titus when they journeyed to Jerusalem?
4. Where was Titus when Paul wrote the letter to him? (Hint: It's an island in the eastern Mediterranean Sea, at the southern boundary of The Aegean Sea)
5. What was Titus doing when Paul wrote to him?
(a) Preaching to the Jews in Jerusalem
What's the missing word (KJV)?
6. "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they _______ him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."
7. "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all _______, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
8. "In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good _______: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you."
9. "But speak thou the things which become sound _______"
10. "But avoid _______ questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) Paul (Titus 1:1)