Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150714
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who wrote the epistle?
2. Who was with the writer of the epistle? (Hint: 2 other Biblical epistles are addressed to him)
3. Who, what or where was Philemon?
(a) An island off the coast of Malta
4. Where was Paul when he wrote the epistle?
(a) In a Roman military prison for the "crime" of preaching the Gospel
5. What was ironic about Paul's request?
(a) Paul never met either of the men
6. How did Paul demonstrate his faith that Philemon would do the right thing?
(a) Paul sent the runaway slave himself back to deliver the epistle, which contained the request for the man's freedom, to proven-righteous Philemon
7. The runaway slave was converted through the preaching of Paul. How was Philemon's conversion facilitated?
(a) Also through Paul's preaching of the true Gospel - both master and slave were converted thought the preaching of Paul
8. Two of the four Gospel book writers were with Paul when he wrote the epistle to Philemon. One of them was much younger than Paul. Who was it?
9. The other was a doctor. Who was it?
10. How is "grace" actually defined in the Holy Scriptures?
(a) A repentant person being grateful for the LORD's forgiveness of their sins
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Paul (Philemon 1:1)