Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150716
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word (KJV)?
1. "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the _______ tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."
(a) Two and a half
2. "But be ye _______ of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."
3. "If ye fulfil the _______ law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well"
4. "So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be _______ by the law of liberty. For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment."
5. "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without _______ is dead also."
6. "For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the _______ can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison."
7. "But if ye have bitter envying and _______ in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and _______ is, there is confusion and every evil work."
8. "But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in _______ of them that make _______."
9. "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your _______."
10. "Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the _______ of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the _______ of the Lord draweth nigh."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Twelve