Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150717
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What had Peter been when the Messiah called him to His service?
(a) A tax collector
2. What did the Messiah call Peter to be?
(a) A writer of one of the Gospel Books
3. What is an epistle?
(a) A Greek apostle
4. According to the Holy Scriptures, when does "salvation" begin to happen?
(a) At the instant that people die - they go to heaven
5. According to the Holy Scriptures, what is the "soul"?
(a) The immortal spirit of each person
6. According to the Holy Scriptures, when was Jesus Christ chosen to be the Messiah?
(a) Before the creation of the world
7. What did the Messiah do when people mocked Him as He hung on the Cross?
(a) He "fired back" with greater insults and obscenities about them
8. What did the Messiah do when He returned to heaven?
(a) He sat down at the Right Hand of God
9. What did the Flood in the time of Noah symbolize?
(a) Baptism - the purification from and leaving behind of a sinful life
10. Who assisted Peter in the writing of the epistle?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) A fisherman (Matthew 4:18)