Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150722
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word (KJV)?
1. "Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the _______ which was once delivered unto the saints."
2. "For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the _______ of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ."
3. "I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of _______, afterward destroyed them that believed not."
4. "Even as _______ and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities."
5. "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of _______, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." (Hint: the correct answer is the only one of the choices who was not a king of Israel or Judah)
6. "Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of _______, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core." (Hint: the correct answer is the man who lived before the other 3 choices)
7. "And _______ also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." (Hint: the correct answer is the man who lived after the other 3 choices)
8. "These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be _______ in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts."
9. "But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the _______ of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
10. "Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our _______, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Faith