Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150725
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The river that flows south from the Sea of Galilee.
(a) The Nile River
2. The area in which Nazareth is located.
3. The area in which the capitals of the northern Kingdom of Israel were located.
4. The area in which Bethlehem is located.
5. The sea on which the port of Joppa is located.
(a) Sea of Galilee
6. Where the Jordan River ends.
(a) The Sea of Galilee
7. The great desert in the south of Israel.
8. The city where Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebekah, and Jacob/Israel and Leah are buried.
9. The name of the city where the Messiah lived after He left Nazareth.
10. The stated place where the Messiah will stand on the day of His return.
(a) The Mount of Olives
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) The Jordan River