Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150730
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. While they lived and prospered there for 400 years, the Israelites grew from a family of 70 people into a multitude in which military-age males alone numbered over 600,000.
2. They conquered and exiled the "lost ten tribes" of Israel.
3. They conquered and exiled the Kingdom of Judah.
4. Esther became Queen of this empire.
5. Alexander the Great of Macedon created this empire.
6. A king of this empire committed the original "abomination of desolation" in Jerusalem.
7. Cleopatra was Queen of this empire when it ruled Jerusalem.
8. This empire ruled Judea and crucified the Messiah.
9. This Muslim empire ruled Jerusalem for centuries, until the end of the First World War (1914-1918).
10. This empire conquered and superseded the Roman Empire.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Egypt