Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150803
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Where is the city of Hebron located?
(a) South of Jerusalem
2. Who witnessed the incineration of Sodom from Hebron?
3. What was the name of the plain of Hebron where Abraham made his camp?
(a) The plain of Mamre
4. What relative of Abraham was the first to be buried in the family tomb at Hebron?
5. Who received Hebron as his inheritance in the time of Joshua?
6. What was the name of the city before it became known as Hebron?
7. Who was king of the tribe of Judah when he lived in Hebron?
8. When did King David live in Hebron?
(a) It was his home town; he grew up there
9. Who is buried in the family tomb in Hebron?
(a) Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
10. What is different about Jacob's body from all of the others in the family tomb at Hebron?
(a) He was entombed standing
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) South of Jerusalem