Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150811
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
The English word "epistle" originated from a Latin word, epistola, that itself originated from a Greek word, pronounced epistole, that meant to send on i.e. a letter, or, as it was intended for use in the Bible, a broadcasted communication. While the "epistles" of the Bible are popularly-classified as such, some of the "Books" of the Bible are actually epistles (see The Epistles: What Is An Epistle? which also has a complete list of studies for the epistles).
Note: some of the Biblical epistles are named after the writer, while others are named after the recipient.
1. Who wrote the epistle of Acts?
2. Who wrote the epistle of Romans?
3. Who wrote the epistle of Revelation?
4. Who wrote the epistles of Corinthians?
5. Who wrote the epistles of Peter?
6. Who wrote the epistles of Timothy?
7. Who wrote the epistle of Jude?
8. Who wrote the epistles of Thessalonians?
9. Who wrote the epistles of John?
10. Who wrote the epistle of Galatians?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Luke