Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150813
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. This man met "Melchizedek king of Salem" there (Hint: It's recorded in Genesis).
2. Jerusalem first became an Israelite city when this king captured it after the Civil War.
3. The first Temple was built in Jerusalem during the reign of this king.
4. The first Temple was destroyed during the reign of this Babylonian king.
5. This prophesied king of Persia facilitated the return of the people of Judah to return to Jerusalem from their LORD-prescribed 70-years Babylonian captivity.
6. Who was a LORD-appointed leader of the people of Judah's return to Jerusalem from Babylon?
7. Who committed the original "abomination of desolation" in the Temple in Jerusalem?
(a) Antiochus IV, also known as Antiochus Epiphanes
8. Who defeated the forces of the man who committed the original "abomination of desolation" - from which Judah's Hasmonean Kingdom and the observance of Hanukkah originated?
(a) The "Maccabees"
9. What Queen of Egypt ruled Jerusalem before the rise of Julius Ceasar and the Roman Empire?
10. Who was the Roman general who commanded the legions that destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD - exactly as prophesied by the Messiah 40 years before it happened?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (c) Abraham (Genesis 14:18-19)