Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150815
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. She was a prophetess at the Temple in Jerusalem who recognized the newborn Messiah.
2. She witnessed the Crucifixion while standing at the foot of the Cross. She was the first human witness of the Messiah's resurrection.
(a) Mary of Magdala
3. She was the mother of John the Baptist.
4. The Messiah was close friends with these two sisters; He frequently visited their home in Bethany. The Messiah's ascension to heaven was near their house at Bethany.
(a) Martha and Mary
5. She was one of the true Christians in Rome who stood with the apostle Paul when he was imprisoned there.
6. They were the mother and grandmother of Timothy. They brought the future evangelist and apostle up as a Christian.
(a) Eunice and Lois
7. She was a Christian-convert and friend of the apostle Paul from Thyatira, Turkey (Paul was born in Tarsus, Turkey). She operated a business that dealt in purple dye, a valuable commodity of the time.
8. She was a faithful Christian who was raised from the dead, by the Holy Spirit, through the apostle Peter.
9. She was the mother of the apostle John and the sister of Mary the mother of the Messiah. She witnessed the Crucifixion with Mary and Mary of Magdala at the foot of the Cross.
10. She and her husband Aquila became close teaching associates of the apostle Paul.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Anna (Luke 2:36-38)