Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150817
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The apostle Paul sailed across this sea that is located between Turkey and Greece.
(a) The Aegean Sea
2. Lot escaped the destruction of this city with two of his daughters.
3. The Messiah ascended to heaven near this town.
4. The Israelites lived in this area of the Nile Delta for four hundred years.
5. The Messiah lived in that city after His Ministry began.
6. The apostle John wrote the Book of Revelation while being held as a prisoner at a Roman military concentration camp at a bay on this island.
7. Barnabas, the friend and apostolic associate of Paul, was from this island.
8. Reuben, Gad and half of Manasseh received their Israelite tribal homelands there.
(a) West of the Jordan River
9. This area is located between Galilee to the north and Judea to the south.
10. The Messiah will stand at this place on the day of His return.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) The Aegean Sea