Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150819
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. He confronted hundreds of Jezebel's prophets of Baal on Mount Carmel.
2. He witnessed Elijah's departure on a "chariot of fire."
3. Two prophets recorded the famous "swords into plowshares" prophecy. Isaiah was one of them (Isaiah 2:4). Who was the other?
4. He was one of the exiles of Judah that were taken to Babylon. By means of the power of his LORD-given prophecies, this prophet became the Prime Minister of Babylon during the regime of King Nebuchadnezzar.
5. The LORD appointed his ministry in Babylon as a "work of the watchman" to the exiles of Judah.
6. In describing the future return of the Messiah, he wrote "His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."
7. His experience with "a great fish" provided the "three days and three nights" prophecy of the Messiah's death and resurrection.
8. He was chosen by the LORD to be a prophet before he was born. His ministry of warning to Judah lasted for forty years. The people of Judah failed to heed the prophet's warning, and so fell to Babylon.
9. He was "the Elijah to come" at the Messiah's first coming.
(a) John the Baptist
10. He was known as "the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee."
(a) Jesus Christ
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Elijah