Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150820
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Which is the only tribe of Israel that had homeland territory on both sides of the Jordan River?
2. Which is the only tribe of Israel that took more homeland territory, in the north, after it was given its original homeland in the south?
3. Which tribe, after they were assigned by the LORD to be His priesthood, were given homelands (towns and surrounding agricultural areas) throughout all of the other tribal homelands?
4. Which tribes of Israel had their tribal homelands east of the Jordan River?
(a) Reuben, Gad and half of Manasseh
5. Which tribal homeland had Jerusalem as one of its northern border points?
6. Which tribal homeland had Jerusalem as one of its southern border points?
7. Which tribal homeland was located farthest south, into the Negev Desert?
8. In which tribal homeland was Nazareth (where the Messiah lived from about age 5 to 30) located?
9. In which tribal homeland was Capernaum (where the Messiah lived after His Ministry began) located?
10. After the united kingdom of Israel was divided into the independent Kingdoms of Israel and Judah, which tribal homelands became "the Jews"?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) Manasseh