Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150821
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
What's the missing word (KJV)?
1. "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living _______. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed."
2. "And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of _______ also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil."
3. "And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. And the name of the third river is _______: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates."
4. "And the LORD God took the _______, and put _______ into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it."
(a) man, him
5. "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every _______ of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the _______ of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."
6. "Now the _______ was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"
7. "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed _______ leaves together, and made themselves aprons. And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden."
8. "Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden _______, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."
9. "And _______ lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar."
10. "Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till _______ was found in thee."
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Soul