Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150825
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. He was sold into slavery by his jealous brothers.
2. She was driven away with her son Ishmael.
3. He was chosen as Israel's first king.
4. She immigrated from her native Moab (today, the Arab Kingdom of Jordan) to Bethlehem where she became an ancestor of King David and the Messiah.
5. He was an exile of Judah who became the Prime Minister of Babylon under King Nebuchadnezzar.
6. He was a fisherman of Galilee who was chosen as an apostle by the Messiah. He was given to write 1 Book and 4 epistles of the Holy Bible.
7. She was the first human witness to speak with the Messiah after His resurrection.
(a) Mary, the mother of Jesus
8. He was a close apostolic associate of the apostle Paul immediately after Paul's conversion.
9. She was a teacher of the true Gospel in the time of the apostle Paul. She is recorded in the Book of Acts.
10. He was a repentant Pharisee who received the famous "John 3:16" teaching. He, along with Joseph of Arimathea, received the Body of the Messiah from the Cross and placed it in the Tomb.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Joseph