Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150826
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
The land of Israel west of the Jordan River was designated by three areas - Galilee in the north, Samaria in the central area, and Judea in the south.
1. This city was regarded as the southernmost border point of the land of Israel, as stated in "From Dan to ___________."
2. It was the home town of King David. The Messiah was born there.
3. It was King David's capital city during the civil war. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are buried in the family tomb there.
4. The LORD incinerated this city because its people had made themselves defiantly-unrepentant ("pride") perverts - as an example of what is surely coming to all like them ("2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly"; 2 Peter 2:6 KJV).
5. The giant Philistine warrior Goliath was from this city.
6. This city is located on the west shore of the Dead Sea / Salt Sea.
7. The prophet Amos (the English surname Ames originated from the Biblical Hebrew name pronounced Amos) was a shepherd from this city.
8. The walls of the city were made to miraculously fall in the time of Joshua.
9. Jonah sailed from this Mediterranean seaport on his fateful voyage.
10. This city first became an Israelite city when King David captured it after the civil war.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Beersheba