Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150828
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The LORD delivered His eternal Ten Commandments to the Israelites from this mount.
(a) Mount Sinai
2. King Saul of Israel was killed in battle against the Philistines (i.e. the "Palestinians"; see Where Is Palestine?) at this mount.
(a) Monte Rosa
3. Noah's Ark landed atop this mount after the Flood.
(a) Mount Kenya
4. King David purchased the site atop this mount. King Solomon later built the Temple there.
(a) Monte Titano
5. The snow-capped peak of this mount can be seen in Galilee. The Israelites used it as a source of ice.
(a) Mount Confederation
6. The Israelites under the command of Deborah defeated the Canaanites under Sisera there.
(a) Mount Tabor
7. This mount was in the homeland territory of Esau.
(a) Mount Seir
8. It's the name given to the hill country of central Samaria. It took its name from one of the Israelite tribal patriarchs.
(a) Mount Ephraim
9. It's a major place of prophecy in Jerusalem.
(a) Mount Zion
10. The Messiah will stand there on the day of His return.
(a) Mount of Olives
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Mount Sinai