Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150906
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. How were Jacob / Israel and Rachel biologically related?
(a) They were first cousins; Jacob's mother was a sister of Rachel's father
2. How did Jacob / Israel and Rachel become legally related?
(a) They were married
3. Who was Rachel's father?
4. Who was Rachel's sister?
5. Why were Jacob and Rachel married after Jacob and Leah were married?
(a) Leah was the older sister; it was the custom that an older daughter must marry before a younger daughter
6. Who was Rachel's first-born child?
7. Who was Rachel's second-born child?
8. How did Rachel die?
(a) She was killed during the civil war
9. Where is Rachel's tomb?
(a) In Syria
10. When was Jeremiah's prophecy about Rachel "weeping for her children" fulfilled?
(a) At the outbreak of the civil war
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) They were first cousins; Jacob's mother was a sister of Rachel's father