Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150909
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. How many daughters did Jacob / Israel have?
2. How many of the twelve apostles were specifically recorded as fishermen when they were called?
3. How many years was David a king (the total of king of Judah and then king of all of Israel)?
4. How many epistles of the Bible were written by the apostle Peter?
5. How many years after the Exodus did the Israelites remain in the Sinai before they crossed the Jordan River?
(a) 1 year and 2 months
6. How many "horsemen of the apocalypse" will there be?
7. How many years did the Kingdom of Judah continue after the Kingdom of Israel fell to Assyria?
8. How many epistles did the apostle Paul write to the Corinthians?
9. How many "Books of Moses" are there in the Bible?
10. How long was the Messiah in the Tomb?
(a) 2 nights and 1 day
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) 1