Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150912
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Where was Saul the Pharisee going when the LORD struck him down and converted him into the apostle Paul?
2. What major island in the Mediterranean Sea did Paul and Barnabas sail to at the beginning of Paul's first missionary journey?
3. In what city in Macedonia (hint) were Paul and Silas imprisoned for healing a slave girl of her profitable "spirit"?
4. Paul debated with the Greek philosophers on "Mars Hill" in this city.
5. Paul visited this city in Greece that is located on an isthmus ("a relatively narrow strip of land, with water on both sides, connecting two larger land areas"). He later wrote two epistles to the Christians there.
6. Paul visited this city in Turkey which was later recorded by the apostle John in the Book of Revelation as one of the "seven churches of Asia." Paul also wrote an epistle to the Christians there.
7. Upon his return from his third missionary journey, Paul was arrested there by his former colleagues in the Pharisees and religious council who then turned him over to the Romans - just as they had done to the Messiah in His time.
8. Paul's "trial" by the Roman military was held in this city (Hint: it's a seaport city).
9. Paul was shipwrecked on this island.
10. Paul appealed his charges to the Roman Caesar in this city.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) Damascus (Acts 9:1-6)