Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20150919
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Jesus gave him the famous "John 3:16" teaching.
2. Her sister was Mary. Her brother was Lazarus. The Messiah often visited their home in Bethany.
3. He baptized the Messiah in the Jordan River.
4. He was a tax collector for the Romans who Jesus called to be one of the twelve apostles.
5. He witnessed the "transfiguration" along with James and John.
6. He denied being the traitor when the Messiah pointed him out at the "Last Supper."
(a) Judas the brother of James
7. He was the High Priest who had the Messiah arrested on false charges so that He would be Crucified.
8. He was the Roman military governor who knowingly sentenced the innocent Messiah to death.
(a) Herod the Great
9. As He was about to die on the Cross, He told this woman to go and thereafter live with her sister and her nephew, the apostle John.
(a) Mary of Magdala
10. She was the first human to speak with the Messiah after His resurrection.
(a) Mary, His mother
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (a) Nicodemus