Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151002
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. How many days did it rain to produce the Flood in the time of Noah?
2. When Jacob / Israel died in Egypt, how many days did the Egyptian physicians use to embalm the body?
3. How many days did the Israelite scouts search the Promised Land, from the Negev Desert in the south, in the time of Moses?
4. How many days are counted when determining when Pentecost is to be observed?
5. How many days did the Israelites march around Jericho before the walls of the city fell?
6. How many days did the Messiah fast before Satan confronted Him with "the temptation of Christ"?
7. How many days and nights was the Messiah in the Tomb before His resurrection?
(a) 1 day and 2 nights (i.e. Friday sunset to Sunday sunrise)
8. How many days was Lazarus dead when the Messiah resurrected him?
9. How many days will the ministry of the two witnesses continue before their martyrdom - followed by the return of the Messiah?
10. How many days will the two witnesses remain dead in the streets of Jerusalem before their resurrection?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) 40 (Genesis 7:4,12)