Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151003
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who brought the Israelites out in the Exodus and remained with them throughout their Sinai journey?
(a) God The Father
2. Why did the apostle Paul say that Mount Sinai was in "Arabia"?
(a) Because a quack who falsely professes to be an archaeologist claims that Mount Sinai is in Saudi Arabia (a nation that has existed only since the 1930s)
3. Did the LORD provide manna to the Israelites before or after they arrived at Mount Sinai?
4. How long after the Exodus did the Israelites arrive at Mount Sinai?
(a) 1 day
5. How long after the Exodus did the Israelites get their first opportunity to enter their Promised Land?
(a) 14 months
6. Where did Aaron die?
(a) Mount Hor
7. An incident with water cost Moses entry into the physical Promised Land (see The Moses And Elijah Vision). Where did it happen?
8. Balak was a king who opposed the Israelites during their journey to the Promised Land. What was his nation?
9. Where did Moses die?
(a) Mount Sinai
10. Who did the LORD appoint to replace Moses?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (b) The LORD God, Who was later born as Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 10:1-13)