Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151006
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Where was the city of Ephesus located?
2. How is Ephesus included in the Book of Revelation?
(a) It was where Paul was born
3. Which apostle caused a riot by the idol makers in Ephesus when he told the people (i.e. their customers) that idols were worthless?
4. What was the name of the idol in the question above?
5. Which empire controlled Ephesus in the time of the first-century New Testament era?
6. Which of these are recorded to have worked in Ephesus in the time of the apostle Paul?
7. Which Biblical epistle was written to the Christians at Ephesus?
8. Who were the Christians at Ephesus?
9. In Paul's "armor of God" teaching, which of these represents faith?
(a) A nasty, vulgar mouth
10. Which of these are recorded to also have worked in Ephesus in the time of the apostle Paul?
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. (d) Asia Minor i.e. Turkey