Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151008
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. It was King David's capital city during the Civil War.
Hint: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are buried in the family tomb there.
2. The other name by which Mount Horeb is known.
Hint: The Israelites received the Ten Commandments there.
3. Where Samson died after being captured by the Philistines.
Hint: The territory is located west of Judea, along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
4. Only one of the Israelite patriarchs was born in what became the land of Israel. Near what town was Benjamin born?
Hint: It was also the town where King David was born.
5. Abraham's nephew Lot chose to live there because, at the time, the area around the city was well-watered and provided large areas of grazing lands for his flocks and herds.
Hint: The LORD incinerated the city because the people there were grossly perverted.
6. The town was located in the hills overlooking the Plain of Jezreel and the Valley of "Armageddon."
Hint: The Messiah lived there for about 30 years.
7. The area, that was originally a paradise, became known as "Babylon."
Hint: Adam was put in a garden there. Eve was then created there.
8. It was the first city to fall to the Israelites after they crossed the Jordan River in the time of Joshua.
Hint: The walls of the city fell down.
9. Saul the Pharisee was on the road to this city when the LORD struck him down and converted him into the apostle Paul.
Hint: It's the capital city of Syria.
10. The Messiah ascended to heaven from near this town.
Hint: It's located on the side of the Mount of Olives. It was the home town of Lazarus and his sisters Martha and Mary.
Answers to this Bible Quiz