Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151010
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who wrote the Book of Acts?
Hint: He was a non-Israelite and a doctor. He also was given to write one of the four "Gospel Books."
2. Just before the Messiah ascended to heaven, He commanded the apostles to not leave Jerusalem so that they would receive the Holy Spirit in great measure on the upcoming Holy Day. On what Holy Day did that happen?
Hint: It was the Holy Day that was determined by counting 50 days after the weekly Sabbath that occurs during the 7 days of the Days of Unleavened Bread. The name of the Holy Day starts with the letter P.
3. Who was the deacon that was stoned to death by a mob - that included the Pharisee named Saul, prior to his conversion into the apostle Paul?
Hint: His name starts with the letter S.
4. Philip baptized a man from Africa who then returned home with the Gospel to his nation. What country was the man from?
Hint: It's located south of Egypt. The name of the country starts with the letter E.
5. Paul was accompanied by Barnabas on Paul's first missionary journey. They began by going to the home country of Barnabas. What was the country?
Hint: It's a large island in the Mediterranean Sea. Its name starts with the letter C.
6. As recorded in Acts, Paul visited and taught in this city in northern Greece. He also wrote two Biblical epistles to the Christians in the city. What was the city?
Hint: The name of the city begins with the letter T.
7. As recorded in Acts, Paul visited and taught in this city in central Greece. He also wrote two Biblical epistles to the Christians in the city. What was the city?
Hint: The city is located on an isthmus ("a relatively narrow strip of land, with water on both sides, connecting two larger land areas"). The name of the city begins with the letter C.
8. As recorded in Acts, Paul visited and taught in this city in Turkey. He also wrote a Biblical epistle to the Christians in the city. What was the city?
Hint: The city is also found in the Book of Revelation as one of the "seven churches of Asia." The name of the city starts with the letter E.
9. Paul was often accompanied by this young man who later became an preacher and teacher of the Gospel. What was his name?
Hint: Paul also wrote 2 Biblical epistles to him. His name starts with the letter T.
10. Paul was shipwrecked while being taken as a prisoner to Rome. What was the name of the island?
Hint: The name of the island starts with the letter M.
Answers to this Bible Quiz