Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151012
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. After He was born, in what kind of building was Jesus when the shepherds came to worship Him?
Hint: "... because there was no room for them in the inn"
2. After He was born, in what kind of building was Jesus when the Magi / "Wise Men" came to worship Him?
Hint: "they saw the young child ... from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men"
3. Where did the angel tell Joseph to take the young Messiah so that Herod couldn't kill Him?
Hint: The Israelites were there for four hundred years
4. Where was Jesus baptized?
Hint: The Israelites crossed it in the time of Joshua
5. Where did Jesus live from about the ages 4 to 30?
Hint: It's an inland town in the hill country of Galilee
6. Where did Jesus live when His Ministry began?
Hint: It was a fishing town on the north shore of the Sea of Galilee (which is actually a freshwater lake through which the Jordan River flows)
7. Where did Jesus drive out the peddlers and bankers?
Hint: "Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise"
8. Where was Jesus seized by the mob that was led and guided by Judas Iscariot?
Hint: A mountain near Jerusalem
9. Where did Jesus raise Lazarus from the dead?
Hint: The hometown of Martha and Mary. The name of the town starts with the letter B.
10. Who owned the tomb in which the Body of the Messiah was placed?
Hint: He was from Arimathaea. His name begins with the letter J.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. In a stable (Luke 2:7)