Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151013
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The Messiah often visited my home in Bethany.
Hint: Her sister was Mary and her brother was Lazarus. Her name starts with the letter M.
2. The LORD sent me to anoint Israel's first two kings - Saul and David.
Hint: Two books of the Bible are named from him. His name starts with the letter S.
3. I took Saul the Pharisee in after his conversion into the apostle Paul and accompanied him at the beginning of his missionary journeys.
Hint: His name starts with the letter B.
4. I was the only daughter of Jacob / Israel.
Hint: Her name starts with the letter D.
5. I was the prophet who was "the Elijah to come" before the beginning of the Ministry of the Messiah.
Hint: His name begins with the letter J. He baptized many people, including the Messiah, in the Jordan River.
6. I was one of the Judges. I'm known for my use of trumpets in battle.
Hint: His name begins with the letter G.
7. I was given to write the Book of Revelation.
Hint: He was one of the twelve apostles. His name starts with the letter J.
8. I was the cousin of Esther. I raised her as my own daughter when she became orphaned.
Hint: His name starts with the letter M.
9. I was a prophet who was taken away to Babylon at the time of the fall of the Kingdom of Judah. I prophesied to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon.
Hint: His name starts with the letter D.
10. I was the prophet who was chosen to continue the ministry of the prophet Elijah.
Hint: His name starts with the letter E.
Answers to this Bible Quiz