Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151014
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. From what plant is linen made?
Hint: The name of the plant has four letters and starts with the letter F.
2. Who was the Israelite that the Pharaoh dressed in fine linen and made the Prime Minister of Egypt, second in authority only to the Pharaoh himself?
Hint: He was sold into slavery in Egypt by his jealous brothers after his father made him a "coat of many colors." His name starts with the letter J.
3. What Israelite place of worship in the Sinai after the Exodus had curtains of fine linen?
Hint: It was a portable structure. The name for it starts with the letter T.
4. The Israelite High Priest was dressed in fine linen. Who was the first Israelite High Priest?
Hint: He was the brother of Moses. His name starts with the letter A.
5. From where did King Solomon import fine linen?
Hint: It was made from plants that were grown in the fertile delta region of the Nile River.
6. Which prophet did the LORD tell to take a garment of fine linen and "go to Euphrates, and hide it there in a hole of the rock" as an object lesson of how things that are not properly used or cared for will become corrupt?
Hint: His name starts with the letter J. A book of the Bible is named after him. He also wrote the Book of Lamentations.
7. Which angel, who was dressed in fine linen, appeared to the prophet Daniel?
Hint: His name starts with the letter G. He later appeared to Mary to proclaim to her that she would become the mother of the Messiah.
8. What were the names of the two men who wrapped the Body of the Messiah in fine linen and placed it in the Tomb?
Hint: One was the Pharisee to whom the Messiah gave the famous "John 3:16" teaching; his name starts with the letter N. The other was a rich man from Arimathaea; his name starts with the letter J.
9. On the day of His return, the Messiah will be accompanied by a great multitude, dressed in fine linen. Who will they be?
Hint: Spirit beings.
10. What quality of behavior and choice of life is represented by fine linen?
Hint: It's the opposite of unrighteousness.
Answers to this Bible Quiz