Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151016
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. The area where the LORD planted a garden and placed the first human there. The first female human was created in that garden.
Hint: The name of the place starts with the letter E.
2. Noah's Ark landed atop this mountain range at the end of the Flood.
Hint: The name of the mountain range starts with the letter A.
3. It was the home town of Abraham in Iraq.
Hint: The name of the city has two letters. The first letter is U.
4. The LORD destroyed this city because the people there were wicked perverts.
Hint: Abraham's nephew Lot was rescued from the city. The name of the city begins with the letter S.
5. The name of the place originated from when Abraham made a treaty about a water well there.
Hint: The name of the place starts with the letter B. The place was used in the term "from Dan to ________"
6. Abraham bought a tomb there for Sarah after she died. It thereafter became the family tomb where Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebekah, and Jacob / Israel and Leah are buried.
Hint: The name of the city starts with the letter H.
7. The country where Jacob took refuge with his uncle Laban for over 20 years. Most of Jacob / Israel's children, including Judah, were born in that country.
Hint: The name of the country starts with the letter S.
8. Jacob / Israel had his famous "stairway to heaven" dream near this city.
Hint: The name of the city has 6 letters and begins with the letter B.
9. It's a great desert in the south of Israel.
Hint: The name of the desert has 5 letters and starts with the letter N.
10. The area of Egypt where the Israelites lived for four hundred years.
Hint: The name of the area starts with the letter G.
Answers to this Bible Quiz