Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151020
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Joseph was born during the time that his father Jacob (who the LORD later renamed as Israel) was living in exile. What country was Joseph born in?
Hint: The country is north of Israel. Its name starts with the letter S.
2. Who was Joseph's mother?
Hint: Her name starts with the letter R and ends with the letters "el."
3. Who was Joseph's brother?
Hint: His name starts with the letter B and ends with the letters "min."
4. After Joseph was sold into slavery in Egypt by his jealous brothers, what was the name of the Egyptian man who purchased him?
Hint: His name starts with the letter P and ends with the letters "phar."
5. When the LORD enabled Joseph to interpret the Pharaoh's prophetic dreams, what government position did the Pharaoh appoint Joseph to?
Hint: The head of a government under a king. Two words, the first is "prime."
6. Who was Joseph's first-born son?
Hint: His name starts with the letter M and ends with the letters "seh."
7. Who was Joseph's second-born son?
Hint: His name starts with the letter E and ends with the letters "aim."
8. What was the name of the area in Egypt where Joseph settled his family - where they remained for 400 years?
Hint: The name of the area starts with the letter G and ends with the letters "shen."
9. When Jacob / Israel died in Egypt, Joseph had his father's mummified body taken and placed in the family tomb. Where was the family tomb?
Hint: The name of the city starts with the letter H and ends with the letters "bron."
10. When Joseph himself died, his bones were taken out of Egypt for burial in the land of Israel. When did Joseph's bones leave Egypt?
Hint: It happened in the time of Moses.
Answers to this Bible Quiz