Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151021
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Who gave the instructions for how to build the Ark?
Hint: He spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai.
2. Who did the LORD give the instructions to?
Hint: He was Aaron's brother.
3. Where were the Israelites when the Ark was made?
Hint: It's a peninsula south of the land of Israel. Its name begins with the letter S.
4. Where was the Ark kept in the time of Moses?
Hint: It was a portable structure. Its name begins with the letter T and ends with the letters "acle."
5. What did the Ark contain?
Hint: The LORD wrote the Ten Commandments on them.
6. Who was the High Priest when the Ark and the Tabernacle were permanently parted?
Hint: His name has 3 letters. It starts with the letter E.
7. Which Israelite tribe was assigned to be the priesthood, and to care for and carry the Ark?
Hint: The name has 4 letters and starts with the letter L.
8. Who was the king of Israel who brought the Ark to Jerusalem?
Hint: His name starts with the letter D. He was the father of Solomon.
9. Where was the Ark housed in Jerusalem?
Hint: It was a great stone and cedar structure. It was destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BC
10. Who was the king of Israel who built the Temple in Jerusalem?
Hint: He was the son of King David. His name starts with the letter S.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. The LORD