Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151022
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. Although it's commonly called the "sea" of Galilee ("Sea: A division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land"), it's actually another kind of body of water. What is it?
Hint: The word has 4 letters and starts with an L. It's defined as "A body of fresh water surrounded by land."
2. What river flows through the Sea of Galilee?
Hint: The name of the river starts with a J. John the Baptist baptized people in the southern area of it, in Judea.
3. What was the name of the fishing town on the Sea of Galilee where the Messiah moved to after He left Nazareth?
Hint: It has 9 letters. It starts with a C and ends with the letters "naum."
4. What was the name of the town of the Sea of Galilee that was the home town of Peter?
Hint: It has 9 letters. Beth___da.
5. What was the name of the home town of Mary - who became a close friend of the Messiah and was the first human to see and speak with the Messiah after His resurrection? It was located on the west shore of the Sea of Galilee.
Hint: The name of the town has 7 letters. It begins with the letter M and ends with the letters "ala."
6. What country is located to the northwest of the Sea of Galilee?
Hint: The name of the country starts with the letter L. Tyre and Sidon were two of its major cities.
7. What country is located to the northeast of the Sea of Galilee?
Hint: The name of the country begins with the letter S. Its capital city is Damascus.
8. During the Old Testament era, the Sea of Galilee was known as Chinnereth because it was shaped like the musical instrument that was called a chinnereth. What was the musical instrument?
Hint: It begins with the letter H and has 4 letters. King David played one.
9. The Messiah miraculously walked on the water of the Sea of Galilee. He also enabled one of the apostles to do so at that time. Who was the apostle?
Hint: His name has 5 letters and starts with a P.
10. During the Roman era, the Sea of Galilee was also known from the name of a city (i.e. the "Sea of _________") that was built by the Herods. What was the name of the city?
Hint: It has 8 letters, begins with the letter T and ends with the letters "ias."
Answers to this Bible Quiz