Make a Donation
About The Author
Holy Day Calendar
Free Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plan
|Get Daily Bible Study on Facebook||Get Daily Bible Study on Twitter Follow @WayneBlank|
Today's Bible Quiz
A Fun and Easy Way To Learn The Bible
Bookmark the Bible Quiz Main Index and Library page for each day's new daily Bible Quiz
Bible Quiz 20151023
The answers to the Bible Quiz questions are located at the bottom section of this page, below the Quiz. The answers include links to detailed Bible studies with many illustrations and detailed Bible maps. These Bible Quizzes are provided as a learning opportunities.
1. What was David's occupation as he grew up in Bethlehem?
Hint: He tended his father's flocks of a particular kind of animal.
2. David defeated a giant Philistine warrior in a battle in which David was armed only with a sling and a few stones. What was the giant Philistine's name?
Hint: The name starts with the letter G.
3. David played a musical instrument. What was it?
Hint: It was a stringed instrument that is commonly known by the 4 letter word that begins with the letter H.
4. Who was the prophet that the LORD sent to anoint David as king?
Hint: His name starts with the letter S and has 6 letters. Two books of the Bible have his name.
5. What was the name of King Saul's son who was a close friend of David?
Hint: His name has 8 letters, begins with the letter J and ends with the letters "than."
6. During the Civil War, when David was declared to be the king of Judah, he made his capital in this city.
Hint: The name of the city starts with the letter H. Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebekah, and Jacob/Israel and Leah are buried in the family tomb there.
7. David wrote many of the prayers and prophecies that were set to music in this Bible Book. What's the name of the Book?
Hint: The name starts with the letter P. "The LORD is my shepherd" is in it.
8. After the Civil War was ended, victorious King David moved his capital to this city where it became the capital of all of Israel. What is the city's name?
Hint: The name of the city starts with the letter J. The Messiah was Crucified there.
9. David married this woman after she was made the widow of Uriah.
Hint: Her name has 9 letters, begins with the letter B and ends with the letters "sheba."
10. David's son succeeded him as king of Israel. What was the son's name?
Hint: His name begins with the letter S. He was known for his great wisdom during his youth.
Answers to this Bible Quiz
1. Shepherd (1 Samuel 16:11)